07 WR's

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by CParso, Jun 13, 2006.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

yea i haven't read the latest article. the last article I read they said not him(sorry for the mistake) that lsu was the leader. I do know he is no longer being recruited by UT. and he hates A&Ms O.

2. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

I think we get him because of our location, talent at QB, and Harvey, who is pushing him towards BR.

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

oh yea i think we get him for sure.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

It seems we haven't been in contact with Dez much, but have kept up with his grades through his coach. Doesn't look like we want to take the risk of him not qualifying with already having 2 questionables at WR.

Scout also has a 5 star JUCO receiver that has us as his leader but we haven't given an official offer yet. I suppose we'll take him if we think we will need one guy to step up & be a go to guy right away but don't think any of the other guys can do it.

5. CJD4LSU

CJD4LSU Founding Member

I am not sure about Gabriel Bryant...but I thought he was enrolled at The Desire Street Academy in BR...

I have seen Ahmad Paige play for the past few years and he doesn't have the best hands. He does have the great speed that makes everyone want him...but I am not sure if he will be a big time college receiver.

I have talked with some people for Rayville and they seem to think that the coaches are trying to get Chris Tolliver down to LSU. I know he is only a jr this season but this kid is VERY GOOD and will only get better. So far this season he has 31 catches for about 640 yards or so...

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Gabriel Bryant is at Desire St and doing well - supposedly his attitude has changed also. It is a wait & see type thing on his grades, but if he gets them together things could get interesting because it is looking like we only want to take 1 more WR this year to me. I've read that he was originally the top WR on LSU's board, and measurables wise I'm not sure that Tolliver is any better. If we end up going with Bryant instead of Tolliver or Dez, don't be upset because of star rankings - the coaches know what they are doing!

7. bohoppa

bohoppa Freshman

I saw bryant play here in crossett last year where my son is qb. The tigers will be making a big mistake if they dont get bryant. He is the real deal. I can't imagine any of the others being a better athlete.