'08 Atlanta Braves

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerBait3, Mar 30, 2008.

1. clair

clair Rockets

well everyone but Tex and the pitcher spot have hits in your miserable lineup so far. :wave:

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

as an anti-brave I secretly enjoyed his platoon last year knowing everytime hes in a game he mashes. his defense wasnt near bad enough to justify keeping his bat out of the lineup.

at least the real zach duke arrived.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

yeah, but they arent seeing the ball well. a few of the hits have been on the hands and were lucky. not many balls have been hammered this year. the only people that i feel confidet about at the plate right now are chipper, mccann, and escobar...maybe diaz.

as for diaz i have no idea...bobby has had some weird lineups in the alst couple of years, like the 1st base rotation last year.

i have a sever problem with the sport of baseball and their screwy philosophies. why they dont play guys that are in aaa and are better than those above them is beyond me. the old school philosophies has a lot to do with the nfl being top dog.

4. tirk

this has all the makings of a nady or laroche blast to end it.

5. clair

clair Rockets

well you have to love how Bobby always finds a way to use all of his bullpen pitchers every, single night...

:rolleye33:

6. tirk

well if you spell chris resop's last name backwards it says poser, and in fact, he is.

7. clair

clair Rockets

I am not watching live, but if gamecast is right, Bobby just took Resop out and put him in left field for a batter to get a lefty in to face LaRoche, then once the lefty struck out, put him back in to pitch.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

kind of correct

correct

9. clair

clair Rockets

I understand the righty/lefty thing... I do... but is it enough of a deal to risk playing with for the most part 2 outfielders?

I don't get it.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

He was drafted as on OF and Bobby rarely does anything like that so Ill give him a pass. But why Soriano was pulled I dont know and why he rotates relievers every second I dont know (Must be a hint in his confidence in them). In summary, Im retarded.