'08 Atlanta Braves

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerBait3, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

WOW! that's pretty bad.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Is Kelly Johnson going to play pretty much everyday? Like 145-150 games everyday?

I have him on my fantasy team and I think he is a solid player, but worried about sharing time. Has Cox pretty much handed over the reigns to him over at second base?

His stats show he hits lefties decently well.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Thats the plan. He was banged up to begin the year but they need him to play as much as possible. He is a pretty good hitter and can turn on any fastball.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I love his potential to be a 20/20 guy. I'll take it.

I saw he batted 3rd today. I assume that had to be because of Chipper's absence and that he will be back to his normal leadoff hitter spot? Is Chipper playing Sunday?

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I didnt get to see the game but Chipper has a hurt quad, so I am assuming that is why he was there. The quad, as you could have guess with Chipper, will bother him all year.

There lineup today is terrible and I bet it was like yesterday's. Pretty much a minor league cast -- I would be surprised if they scored a run.

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

are depressing.

im going to the bar.

7. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

With Smoltz out for the year, it seems the pressure is getting to all the potential replacements. Soriano will get every chance to close, but Acosta had a shot with how well he pitched while everyone else was on the DL. Now that there's some competition...right down the toilet.