10-0 Saints to face New England on MNF

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by islstl, Nov 8, 2009.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

There is only 1 team standing in the way of the Saints road to perfection, and that is the Saints. As long as they keep the attitude of "we haven't played our best yet" and "the skies the limit" attitude they just might do what has never been done before. Geaux figure the Saints finally make it to the Super Bowl and do what has never been done, the perfect season. Taking down the Fins once and for all. Going in the record books with something that might never be touched again. GEAUX SAINTS Saintslogo

One can dream!!!!!!!:D :grin:

2. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

You did mention it. I was going to quote that post last night but got caught up in the game. McKenzie was a good resign. They were saying last night that he could pass the physical until the Saints picked him up. That's why he didn't hook on with someone else. I bet both he and the Saints are happy with that.

3. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I thought it troublesome that we cut McKenzie and kept Jason David. It only took 1 preseason game for Williams to see the mistake with David. We didn't really need McKenzie till now. Probably was the right move. Let him truely heal that knee and be fresh for the stretch run. On second thought, maybe I'll just give the "genius" label to Payton and Williams.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

McKenzie did not pass his physical until just a few weeks back.

The Saints would have been stupid to keep a player on their roster that can't even play. In fact, I'm not even sure if that is legal in the NFL.