10-11 point dogs....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Houston Horn

Houston Horn Freshman

There was plenty of talk about us meeting in a bowl this year a few months back. Unfortunately, we were hoping it was the Sugar Bowl.

I think a lot of Horns see the Cotton Bowl as a disappointment, but as close as our schools are geographically I'm surprised we don't play more often and I'm looking forward to the game. Given our recent lack of success at that stadium, maybe we should be getting the points.

2. Hookem

Hookem Freshman

UT vs LSU in the Cotton Bowl... no way I'd give up 10 points on a bet. I think it's going to be a close game. Both defenses are solid (as long as we aren't playing Tx Tech).

It's going to be a really good game and we need to win this one to get out of the Cotton Bowl funk we've been in.

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

It is a great gmae to look forward to. I believe that is the reason the cotton brought us in. There is no way I would bet on this game. This season has been a hard one to call. If I was betting straight up without the spread I would be living in the park. Three weeks is a long time to wait for a game. It is almost like waiting for the V T game to start the season. After awhile you run out of things to discuss. I can see where a team could be caught down for this one.

4. Bee Gee

Bee Gee Freshman

Take The Points

If I were betting on this game, I'd take LSU and the points. The game will be close, and we could very well get our asses driven. I truly have no idea which team will show up to play on NYD in Dallas. If we play D like we did against aggy and against K-State, our chances for winning are pretty good. If not, and our O goes into its typical Cotton Bowl shell, then we're screwed.

Hook 'em