10 technological innovations that are changing the NFL...

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by stevescookin, Feb 6, 2018.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

2. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

This was about 2008. I don't remember the game. But, I had friends over to watch a game. I had had my HD tv for about 6 months. I had friends over to watch a game. Anyway, when the game first started we weren't really paying attention to the game eating and catching up. One of my friend's wives said: "I don't see the big deal the picture is just wider."

Sometime later there was a camera shot and you could see the grass clearly you could see sweet on one the player's arms.
    She said, "I can see the difference now!!!" They hung out after the game and watched a few scenes from different blur-ay disks I had in surround. The opening cannon combat in Master and Commander really impressed them.

Next day I am eating dinner and my phone rings and it's my friend. Apparently, after the game all his wife talked about was the picture and sound so she had him meet her at Best Buy after work so they could buy a new HD TV, BluRay player and a surround sound system.

Bayou Tiger and stevescookin like this.
  3. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I know. It really helps me focus on the plays...both short and long yardage ones.