11:00 a.m. vs. Tulane?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PURPLE TIGER, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I will be hiking in New Mexico. Plan to get an XM radio installed in my truck so I can hear it - as well as the Florida game.

2. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Being from NOLA, and maybe many of you are the same, I know people that won't even drink before Noon. That's a tough start. It could be worse. You could live out here. That's a 9 a.m. start for us. :(

Oh, I read at the TP that the game would be carried by ESPN2.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I trust I'm not the only one intrigued by this concept of hiking in one's truck. :hihi:

1 person likes this.
  4. jimbeaux

jimbeaux "Have a Great Day"

He'll be hiking while his wife follows him in the truck, i guess.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I have a feeling that Tulane will NEVER find the end zone during the game--just a hunch, whether the lights are on or off.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

This is as good of a place as any to ask. We're taking my parents to the Tulane game. Both have had serious health problems in recent years so an indoor air conditioned game seemed optimal. The problem is that my dad has some serious balance issues. So getting to our Terrace seats will be a challenge.

Anyone have any reocmmendations for us that will make it as easy as possible. Are there elevators that are accessible for everyone?

Thought about emailing LSU and/or Tulane ticket offices for advice, but would not even know where to begin.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yes, there are elevators. I believe you may even be able to get a wheelchair to the ramps leading up to the access points. Just talk to one of the ushers as you enter. Hopefully, you guys seats are close by and you don't have to walk up many steps once you enter the area where your seats are.

On another note, I've never been to a Tulane game where the terrace is even open. I guess that says alot about following LSU is going to have at this game.

8. khounba

khounba Founding Member

We called LSU and asked them to give us handicapped seats for my grandfather. Surprisingly they were more than happy to oblige and even offered to move all of our seats near him even though we have separate tickets. You may want to try calling to see if they have any handicapped seats left. I know they are still trying to get rid of tickets to this game.

9. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

Try the management group for the Superdome. They can make special accomodations for your parents and get you the info you need.

SMG Louisiana Superdome
    (504) 587-3663

10. col reb

col reb Founding Member

AND MY "REBS.: :bncry: :bncry: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 person likes this.