11-1 and we still go to Atlanta!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 24, 2010.

1. cywar1

cywar1 BIGG DOGG

LSU will go 9-3 with the current offensive failures....and the way LSU is playing rite now,i pray that we dont go back to the cap1 bowl and have to face another big10 team...

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I just don't see Georgia being able to stop Cam Newton. Honestly, I don't see anyone stopping this dude. He is the best player in college football, and he is the biggest 1 man show I have seen since Vince Young.

That being said, we still have a shot at the Sugar Bowl, if Auburn wins out, and if they don't and we win out also, we have a shot at a BCS bowl. This season isn't over by a long shot, and we still have alot to play for.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Georgia's offense has taken flight now that Green is back at WR, and their defense held Kentucky on the road to just 17 points through 3 quarters, giving up a couple of meaningless touchdowns in the 4th.

This team is dangerous.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Kentucky didn't have their best running back though. I agree with you, they are playing really good right now, and honestly I think they will end up winning the East. I picked South Carolina to win the East but I just see them blowing it somehow.

That being said, Fig Newton can't be stopped.

5. mudeh2o

mudeh2o Founding Member

"That being said, Fig Newton can't be stopped"

Hummm! Let's see now. How do they do it in the professional ranks?

Ahah! Take their legs out by tackling low. The bad part of tackling high is a) must be done squarely and strong, and b) runner often has time to use off-ball hand to keep their balance.

Geaux Tigers

6. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

Are you phucking kidding me? Georgia beat Tennessee, Vandy, and Kentucky. None of which will make a bowl game this year.

Now Auburn just beat Arky and LSU in consecutive weeks. As much as I hate Auburn, they are by far playing the best ball in the SEC right now, hence their no.1 BCS ranking.