110th in Total Offense...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Jan 1, 2010.

1. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Dude, you need to knock it off. You are running around the forums taking a **** on anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you. How does an LSU alum just go cheer for another team? Stop it with the idiocy already. It's pathetic. :angry:

2. Nygma Tech

Nygma Tech Guest

the guy is making a point. he is attacking the coaches (who are paid mighty well might i add), not LSU. some of you people who criticize fans for complaining about the coaches need to grow up.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

So if Les Miles was shoving a purple and gold dildo up your ass you would sit there and smile wouldnt you? You are that much of an idiot....Les Miles could set fire to the practice facility while playing a fiddle and you would back him 100%...you sir are a jackass!

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I'm an LSU alum... why would you not go cheer for another team if you don't like LSU anymore? Yeah, you liked LSU back in the day. You don't like them now. So why stick around? Doesn't make any sense.

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Putting myself in your shoes: Let's say I honestly thought Les Miles was horrible as a coach. I wouldn't show up here on TF and whine about it... what does that serve? We don't have any control over who our coach is. IF you have a problem with the coach write a letter to TAF and the Board of Directors. But reality is, they don't care what you think, they can think for themselves... do you really have no faith in them... no faith in LSU? If not, then why stick around in Tiger Nation? Doesn't make any sense.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Not taking sides here... but since he doesn't agree with your stand point, you a MOD on this forum... break the rules with personal attacks calling him names. As a staff member here you're not setting a good example.

1 person likes this.
  7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Yeah an LSU alum that didnt start liking LSU or going to games until after the 03 or 07 national championship.

Does no good trying to discuss anything with you so for the very first time since I joined this board I am gonna use my Ignore feature....

I would suggest anyone else wanting to have a legit discussion about the affairs and condition that these program is in and heading towards do the same.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

This is a sports forum it was created to DISCUSS sports right or wrong..positive or negative THATS WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR!!!

the more you post the more I think YOU ARE LES MILES!!!

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Look, it's been all nice on here before the game. Where were you whining about how much you hate LSU then? You just show up to kick LSU when LSU is down.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

From the amount of users logged in after the game and the theme of most posts... I would say that's the goal of a lot of LSU fans.