110th in Total Offense...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

This message is hidden because JohnLSU is on your ignore list.

This is so much better of an option!!!!

Loco we are in a downward spiral and the ground is becoming as loose as the field was today.

If the coaching moves for this team are done then next season Miles will use Crowton as the reason for the problems and then once Crowton is gone there will be no one left but Miles and then in 2012 we will get a new coach...perhaps Miles might even be fired midway through the 2011 season!

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Crip, if you don't like LSU, you know you can put them on ignore as well and go cheer for someone else, right?

3. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

JohnLSU, you need to either step away or be banned. I have not once said anything on this board to indicate that I hate LSU or want to support another team. You are being a first class ass by dumping on everyone. This tells me everything I need to know. Your way of dealing with a loss is sitting behind your computer and picking fights with people you'll likely never meet in real life. I guess that is what makes you feel better. Adios, coullion. Off to ignore you go...

2 people like this.
  4. homertiger

homertiger Founding Member

now back to the original post .....

110 ranked offense is unacceptable for any sec team
    much less :lsup:. I love Les but he has to do what is right for LSU and the players.

1 person likes this.
  5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

yep

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Crip some people cannot seperate the school and someone who represents and works for the school ( staff ) because football is so big ( larger than life ) the coach becomes LSu in their mind.

We should support the team and the coach, but we must remember when the coach is long gone the institution will still be there. Les is hired to better the players and advance the LSU football program, when this can no longer be fullfilled, he will move on and LSU will endure.

and i suppose john will quit swinging from his testicles then? :huh:

7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Wow this guy is a
    [​IMG]

8. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Well.. until Mr. LSU SuperFan highjacked the thread, the point is that ANY team that takes that much of a dive in offensive production has to make major changes. The player development part of the equation seems to be getting addressed with new assisstant coach hires, but the scheme problems on the field go back to the coordinators. I am in no way convinced by Chavis but Crowton has had his shot at has come up very, very short. He has to go. If he doesn't, it falls on Miles. There is no head coach in major college football that does not have the option to dismiss a (failed) coordinator. No coach (even Miles) would be dumb enough to enter into a situation where he does not have a say in personel decisions.

9. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

rep for that intermingling, :hihi:

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

You would be hard pressed to find anyone "pumping sunshine" concerning the LSU offense. I do agree with you that a move needs to be made concerning Crowton.

However, I do not agree that lack of a move would mean that Miles must go. If Crowton returns and the offense is still bad, then I would definitely feel that way after next season IF Miles still doesn't make a move.