13th Gate

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by uscvball, Oct 1, 2014.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Can u please remove it

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did it just for you

tigerchick46 likes this.
  3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

:)

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Thank you. I was getting dizzy.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Damn, bruh, what I wouldn't give to have a guy like that in the secondary for the Saints right now...

6. LSUBayouBengal

LSUBayouBengal 3rd Gen LSU Grad

Fantastic haunted house. Maybe the best Ive seen.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

It's absolutely amazing. Many parts of it seem like something out of a Nine Inch Nails video or Rob Zombie movie. Completely top-notch, all around. The setting & effects alone are worth the price of admission. And you will get the shit scared out of you at some point. I remember the ending a couple of years ago really freaked me the fuck out. I just ran through it, yelling "Ahhhhhhh!!!"

8. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

My step-daughter is planning to go tomorrow night. I'll post an edited version of her view of it (taking out all of the "likes" and "I can't evens" and "Oh my Gods").

I haven't been to a haunted house in about three or four years. I generally enjoy horror (films, TV and written word) but my wife simply does not. When we went to that last one, she got behind me and grabbed the hood of the sweatshirt I was wearing and wouldn't let go. I spent the vast majority of that experience being forced to stare at the ceiling and trying to breathe.

And if you've never seen one of the writers and producers from the Ellen show go through a haunted house last year in L.A. patterned after the prison in the Walking Dead, you're in for a treat.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You don't go to court very often, do you?

wjray likes this.
  10. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

You know, one of the most told lies on the internet is LOL. People type that shit all the time with a blank poker face. I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop killing time waiting for a client (he doesn't like to meet me in the office, despite my protests; he thinks, not entirely unreasonably, that it's too close to the courthouse and police station) and I really, actually, laughed right out loud. Apparently surprised the shit out of the little late high school, early college age girl a couple of tables away. So thanks for that.