16 Year Streak

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Oct 17, 2016.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm not the one who runs around crying and bitching in every thread because Miles is gone, yet can't seem to figure out why. Now gtfo off the internet bitch your mother is calling you.

Brian likes this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Talks cheap bitch. Put your money where your mouth is.

Either get over the fact your stooge is gone and stfu, or move on to a fan base you can get behind.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Look. I'm not sold on Eaux either, I like him but there isn't enough evidence to prove he's the answer at LSU. The proof will be in the pudding over the next 5 games. He'll either get it done or he won't. I still believe regardless of what he accomplishes, short of running the table he won't be the permanent HC at LSU. Personally I think he'll finish this schedule out 2-3 or maybe 3-2.

On what? Whether or not you have a penis or a pussy, I won't be the one checking for proof, maybe kikicaca can handle that.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Would you get your shit together?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

My comment was based on this year not past years. Less would have gotten destroyed this year. Miles will be coaching at Purdue still pullin Nick's dick out of his ass.

6. SoFLTiger

SoFLTiger Freshman

VERY TRUE! You mentioned 2007 to present. Compare LSU players in the NFL vs. Arkansas during that time period. When we play down to the competition or go into a game not ready to play when the Talent is superior.....that is coaching.

The 1st half of the So Miss game reflected a team with vastly superior talent playing to PAR for 2 quarters. How many players on So Miss will even be drafted?

So yes, if "O" wants the job he has to show that these teams should not be on the field with us. Not doing so is a missed opportunity for him and shows me and you that nothing has changed. I am watching closely and that 1st half of the So Miss game reaked for me. Others see a 2 and 0 record and I see non conference win and Missouri. How the team came to play against Missouri is the standard.

CajunlostinCali likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I can get behind this. Given that first drive on defense was sloppy and we gave them the points, but all in all the first half should've been more like the second half. I was glad to see that O can make adjustments, but again, I'm still not sold on him. This weekend and the week after will tell us what we need to know. For our sake, I hope he's the guy. But time will tell.

8. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

I don't think we have to worry about R-Kansas this year. Mark that as a W now.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

This is a letdown game for them. Watch last week for a better resemblance of who we will face.

10. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

Still, down 21 in the first to a team that didn't score a TD against us doesn't inspire a lot of fear in me.