18 Children Dead From Reports

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Dec 14, 2012.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

It could be two people out of a zillion and still,owning guns are more dangerous than not owning them, because they are more likely to shoot you than a bad guy.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Stop backing up. You can be safer and more dangerous at the same time.

Dangerous and safety are vastly different.

Safety is relative. Meaning it is entirely up to the individual, not the item.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

You are not very smart.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Put up or shut up.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

Put what up?

If you own a gun, you are more likely to be hurt by that gun than protect yourself. Either by suicide or accident or gunfight or somebody taking it and shooting you like in Connecticut, or whatever. Having guns around is a net negative for your safety. This is not an argument for gun control. I don't get why you do not understand.

Once in a while somebody chases off a bad guy with a gun. It's rare. Very often guns are deadly for the reasons I listed above, like in Connecticut. So again, the fact is that owning a gun is not safe and you are more likely to be killed by it than protect yourself with it. America is very safe and you won't end up shooting a criminal with your gun. You will more likely be shot with it yourself, do some goddamn research if you don't agree. I can't repeat it again.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah but it's those holds they teach you that will get you out of a jam. You can make a make let go, maybe even make him say your name.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You put up the fact that you said owning a gun is unsafe. That is not a fact and if you have proof, show it. AKA put up. Net negative... Cute, again smart and responsible gun owners can net a positive just as easily as you can garner a negative for them. This is not an argument on gun control. I don't get why you do not understand I only have issue for that which I have repeated.

I will not let the overwhelmingly responsible population of gun owners be labeled as not safe simply because you are ignorant of guns. The numbers of gun owners vs. reality of gun deaths are not in your favor.

Safety is relative. Any evidence to counter? Didn't think so. It is strictly up to the owner of a gun. Red could be far more safer than you even though he owns a gun because of how his life is structured. You could be far less safer than him by not owning a gun. It is strictly up to how you live your life.

Stop beating around the bush.

I have done my goddamn research. The problem is, you haven't.

8. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

Serious question: how do you define how a tourist in NYC dresses? When I'm in the city I'm usually in jeans or khakis, a sweater or button down, boots or loafers, a coat, or maybe in a suit and tie if I'm going out to dinner in a nice restaurant or have to do some work.

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

My instructor has taught me how to sweep a person's knee if I happen to be on the ground and how to use the palm of my hand to drive someone's nose up into their skull. :)

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Because you have not established that this is a fact. It is only your opinion.

A fact not in evidence. You are lying again.

You can offer the goddam research yourself, if it exists. You have been challenged. Put up or shut up.