18 Children Dead From Reports

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Dec 14, 2012.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This guy will have his own hourlong dateline before too long, and run and re run on investigation discovery, TLC, and other channels for years.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

History does show that that is a part of human nature. It is also a part of human nature to prevent the things that kill us. We put seatbelts and airbags in cars and spend billions to fight cancer and make airplane seats floatable.

I think that after this event a ton of money will be spent to prevent another random act violence at a school.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

true, but these events will happen, just the same. its not possible to stop them.

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Maybe some of them can be prevented. I did not die in a car crash when a drunk illegal immigrant slammed into my car while being chased be the police, but a few weeks later in the same kind of event someone else did.

It may be that random outcomes happen in random events or perhaps if a few more safeguards are put in place it would favor a different outcome.

You may have been suggesting that if this didn't happen at this school it would have happened at a restaurant. It would have happened somewhere else. I have nothing to offer for that one.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am sugesting that it isnt possible to defend tiny schoolchildren such that they cant be killed by he dozens by a crazed killer. thats the nature of the the world. little kids dont really fight back and if you wanna go psycho you can kill a ton of them. nothing can change this. not gun control laws, not school security.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Things can always be improved.....

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Plus it's Chinese kids. :D

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i wont cry a a tear nless the kids are at least twice as white as blake griffin

10. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Allow teachers to conceal carry. Allow teachers to complete a gun handling/ self defense course. And once they get a conceal carry have them do a refresher course once a year. Then allow them to carry on campus. Post at all entrances Armed and Trained Faculty on Premises. I'd guarantee this would make nut jobs think twice about shooting up a school.