1st game, next season, Oregon

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jester, Nov 21, 2010.

1. shere khan

shere khan Founding Member

Fast/finess guys like Orgeon has don't normally like to get hit hard. We have to come out and be very, very physical. That normally slows down a fast team. Like wise on Offense, unless we get behind early, it's pound the rock time with a steady dose healthy physical RB's. The problem I'm more conerned with is who our OC will be and if we make a change how long will it take for the guys to "catch on". As much as I don't like what Crowton has done, it's scarey to not know what we will be getting if we change. Especially, since I feel like next year is the year we should have our best shot since 2007 of getting back to the MNC.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Wow, not only are you looking WAAAAY ahead, you're already cowering to our future opponent? Man up, Oregon can return all 22 and I'd still like our chances.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Well that's just a stupid statement to make.

You obviously ignored what happened yesterday against much inferior talent on offense than what Oregon will bring.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

How so? Do you really think that LSU couldn't beat Oregon? I don't go into a season hoping that all of our opponents lost their whole team to graduation ... I want every team we play to be at full strength, and LSU to be the same.

The sole purpose of this thread seemed to be to gauge whether or not Oregon would lose enough this season for LSU to be able to compete with them in the opener next year. I would contend that THAT is a stupid mentality.

My mentality, is let Oregon be at full strength, and tell 'em LSU is coming. No game is "too dangerous" for us.