20 + Killed in Church Shooting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

2. Bayou Tiger

Pastor's 14 yr old among the dead.

3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Pastor's 14 year old daughter was one of those killed. Cant believe the evil in this world.

4. Bayou Tiger

About to start tucking my G43 when Imgo to Mass.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

There is evil in the world and watch how fast the libtards exploit this and try to disarm law abiding citizens. Citizens who want the same protection as politicians and the so called elite. Too bad there wasn't an armed citizen in that church to take that scumbag out.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The pastor was out of town and he gave a rather cryptic sermon the week before that hinted at impending doom. If I noticed that from 10 seconds of reading I'm sure the FBI noticed it too.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yo Tig, apparently he was stopped by an armed civilian, how are you not all over that.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just sad people find any means to kill. Guns, trucks, bombs, whatever. It all sucks and no law identifies those people before they kill.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How do you stop it. Personally I think it's going to take something no one is willing to do and no I'm not talking about gun control.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I'm not very religious, but I can be spiritual.

But a church? On a Sunday?? I just hate the easy pickings these folks have been using to express their...whatever.

Kids in schools
    People at concerts
    Folks trapped in buildings and using the building as a weapon
    Blind crowds just doing what blind crowds do
    Movie theaters

We know how cowardly the act is, but I don't get using a cowardly act to make a point that falls deaf on the target audience. Almost always are the offenders lost on what they create and so, the message is not solved. With a history of similar results, what makes a nut think their intentions would garner an effect respective of their intent? It's shock value with a very poor message attached.

The suffering is bad enough, but that suffering is compounded by the question of why. This is the result to both victims and their families. You are gonna do that and leave folks wondering why?

This is not a gun issue. You can get the same thing accomplished by other means. Trying to take guns will only further these masses. It is becoming so common anymore to commit similar acts that it is the new flavor of the day to express your delusional anger. Public rage has become so common any more and the coddling is extreme. I fear it will only get worse before national outrage demands a better result. And then where will society be with the controls that are decided upon??

When did the world lose so much respect???