2003 LSU opponents fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Feb 2, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

What fan bases brought the most smack to this forum during the season and which one talked the best football?

1. Ole Miss
    2. AU
    3. UGA-1st game
    4. La Tech
    5. Ark

I think the Gators talked about the game of football more than smacking like the Rebels & the Aubies.

2. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

I remember one LA Tech fan who had said we havent seen a passer like Luke McCown. The whole week he was on the board talking about how Luke is going to pass allll over us. Does anybody else remember this guy?

3. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

I remember that guy......that was funny stuff.....it wasn't for just a day or so either.....he was here like a week early sayin that and then just like all the rest of the smack talkers.....gone after the game......

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Ole Siss wins this one by a MILE!!!! They are this years national champions of trash talk but nothing else.
    This one is a little harder to call. Auburn always has a few civil knowledgable fans that visit and talk good football. Georgia had some good fans visit also but they were outnumbered by the Gawga flamers that thought their team was the greatest thing since sliced bread even after we whipped the pups in B.R. Those flamers were quickly extinguished at the SECCG and have yet to reappear. Some of the Oklahoma fans wer knowedgable and civil also even if they did buy too much into the media hype of their team.
    :D :D :D :D :D :geaux: :D :D :D

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I remember that after all the smack poured on here by Ole Miss
    fan, Arkansas fan hardly showed up the next week. In fact, we had a few sour grapes Ole Miss diehards hanging around to crow about how Arkansas was going to stick it to us.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

LA Tech - Most Mack

UGA - Best football

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I remember that him and a few other LA Tech posters were really obnoxious. Surprisingly obnoxious. Poor suckas really believed themselves too.
    The Ole Miss posters were way out the box over here the week before our game. That was the week the smack board got taken down for all the BS they were talking.
    All AU wanted to tell us was, how bad Caddy was gonna run on us. Was'nt big time flaming, but they had more of them and they all came with the same lines. Caddy.
    Very few UGA posters came over prior to the SECCG, but boy they were here for the 1st matchup.
    The gamecocks & gators were about the coolest to talk with.