2004 It's taken me this long to calm down!!!

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by CalcoTiger, Jan 10, 2005.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I have been in a state of depression since the whole mess of Saban leaving came up and right through the hiring of Les Miles. These are some points i feel like i have to make to clear my mind and move on to the Les Miles Era at LSU.

1.) I would like to thank Nick Saban for what he has done for LSU sports and for the entire state. The National Championship year will always remain a special time for me. I wish him all the best and to his family.

2.) I think Nick Saban was very upset that his leaving had to happen the way it did and i know he didnt want it to become a distraction to all the players. But the simple facts are that it hurt the program . Such is life and i dont blame Coach Saban for doing what was in his and his families best interest.

3.) I do think his delaying his decision led to more disruption than it had too. I do hold him accountable for that because LSU was hurt in the process. I know he didnt want that but it did happen.

4.) I personally thought that LSU could have gone higher in profile for a Coach and not lost the goodwill in recruiting and kept things going with good momentum.

5.) Having said #4 : I think Les Miles will do a good job and will get things moving on the right track and i will support him 100% as all LSU fans will and by God get this LSU Tiger roaring again.

6.) LSU was 9-3 and i can remember when everyone would have been very happy about that and in the SEC that is a good year.

In conclusion : Good Luck to Coach Saban and welcome Coach Miles. I will support Louisiana State University with all my soul and since you are now our Coach just know that you are now part of the LSU Family.

Geaux LSU Tigers

2. Berge

Berge Founding Member

You forgot one thing...

Undefeated at home! :geauxtigs :thumb: