2005 Biggest Recruit

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by j0nathanr0y, Aug 4, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

No way Rouse is going to follow Early and XC to LSU, he'll end up at UT with RP I bet.

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Its amazing how the great players LSU gets may keep them from getting others... LSU will be selective in their recruits this year, getting the best people to fill the spots that will have hte most need.

3. LSUPHIL

LSUPHIL Freshman

FRED ROUSE WILL BE A HUGE RECRUIT THIS YEAR

4. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Fred Rouse won't leave the state of Florida I bet.

5. atxfan

atxfan Founding Member

I tend to think that Rouse will stay in Fl. when it comes down to nut cutting time. It sounds like all of his boys are Fl St. It may seem cool right now since he met RP at camp and they are the highest rated players at their respective positions but it could change when that novelty wears off. Back to the usual question, why would you want to be OU's bitch?
    Loco makes a good point that we may not get some of the top guys this year simply because we signed badasses at their positions last year. Kept in perspective, that's a pretty good thing. WR isn't a position to lose any sleep over this year. If we can get Atkins, Farr, Youngblood, and one of the DT's we should have a hell of a year when you add that to what we have committed already.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

We will lose guys from here on out every year because of the talent we have coming ahead of recruits. Hopefully Nick manages it the way FSU, Miami, Ohio St and Michigan have over the years.

7. atxfan

atxfan Founding Member

We have no reason to think that he wouldn't. He's the man, there's no question.

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

O Ye of little faith

Ryan Perriloux :thumb:

9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Al Jones IMO, is our biggest recruit so far. 6' 3" - 6' 4" about 245-250 Lbs. For those who have seen him play, many think he will work his way into the rotation very early at LSU.

Fred Rouse will not get out of Tallahassee IMO.

I think we will get Dajleon Farr & throw him the ball at 6' 6" with 4.6 40 speed? :D

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I definitely think we will land Farr.

And yes ramah, totally agree, Perilloux's verbal to UT is the softest in the history of recruiting.

He committed basically to save face for his HS coach. It's basically meaningless at this point.