2005 Party Crashers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hawker45, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Thank you, col reb... couldn't have said it better myself... though, perhaps, I should have.

2. col reb

col reb Founding Member

No problem dude....They will just tease you sometimes because you're a Yankee. If you have a REAL TRUE YANKEE accent, come on down to BR for a game and wear an Ole Miss shirt. You will have loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will definately find out what "Tigerbaiting" is. But you will never find better people or better tradition..................

3. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Where have I seen that score with UGA before?? :hihi: :hihi:

4. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Sorry, col reb, that girl I married from Kosciusko years ago pretty much wiped out my yankee tongue... lived in the South (Florida) now longer than I lived up north... but I've been a Hawkeye through the "little thick and the much thin" over the years... that part of me she couldn't change.

5. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

BTW- did anyone see the missed holding call?

6. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

several holds actually.. and a clip i think... then there was the fake bomb threat... and where are the wmd's.. nm...

7. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Kosciuwha?

:yelwink2:

8. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Nestled along the historic Natchez Trace Parkway in Mississippi, Attala County features many historic sites and picturesque communities. Kosciusko, named after Tadeusz Kosciuszko, a Polish general who served as a military engineer in the American Revolutionary War, is the site of the annual Natchez Trace Festival held the last Saturday in April each year. Kosciusko is also the birthplace of Oprah Winfrey.

9. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

But I see the UGA ground game taking this one over and running down the clock. Look for Ware to "ware them down" and DJ Shockley will give their LB's fits with his scrambling.

It's hard the Boise offense to score, when they spend the majority of the game on the sidelines.

Based on that theory, you're right, the game shouldn't be a washout. But it'll be somewhere along the lines of 30-10, UGA.