2006 Nonconference games

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayoubengal08, May 30, 2006.

1. TulaneGator

TulaneGator Freshman

Wasn't trying to schedule bash, was just thinking it sort of sucks that all of your harder SEC games are away games. Makes the schedule that much more difficult.

Believe me, after suffering through Ron Zook, I know anything can happen on any given saturday (a la Mississippi State).

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

You can blame Charlie Strong for that one.

3. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

I don't know... I think Mississippi State was sky-high for that game, coming off their tremendous showing against Maine and UAB.:rofl: :rofl:

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Usually the finger gets pointed at the defense when Jerious Norwood runs for as many yards as he did.... I dunno.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

ULL is the first game of the year, and assuming JaMarcus is the starter he might be a bit rusty with our receivers, also who knows what our running back situation will be at that point. We should easily beat them, but it may not be by as big of a score as you'd think due to us having some questions to answer.

Arizona & Fresno St will be competitive. Both will be aching for a big win, and Fresno especially always plays up to their competition. Both have serious question marks to becoming great teams, but they very well may be able to put up a good fight.