2009 Citrus Bowl Thread-LSU v Penn St.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Dec 28, 2009.

1. 13ignutz

13ignutz Freshman

Ryan Mallet and the guy from Boise State. Do you feel better now.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Yes there were dropped passes all day long, that hit guys in the hands and pads. The only real bad throws I saw were the early ones, but LaFell picked those off the ground so he helped him a little early... but no excuse for those dropped passes... although catching a football that's been swimming all day isn't all that easy, considering how hard JJ throws.

3. PSU_Gris Gris

PSU_Gris Gris Freshman

As a PSU alum, this game was what I hoped it would be. Both teams left it on the field. I work & live in the Baton Rouge area. I feel your passion! Your fans and PSU fans are pretty much equal as far as expectations. Please don't dis you team...highest of quality.....bad field today...easily could've gone either way. Congrats to a good season & great game...nothin' but prop's to your program & faithful....we need to do this again...soon!

WE ARE!!!

4. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

LSU this year. Just plain hard luck. From the Patrick Peterson interception replay to today's final call. Just crap. Offensive coaching grade for the year = F. Defensive coaching for the year = C-. Crowton is totally inept. Les runs a close second. Geez, I hate to say that.

5. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

JJ is good enough to get you 7-10 wins if you keep the talent around his in the top 5 in the country, you put him on Mississippi State or an Arkansas or less talent team and it would get so ugly you would have to turn the TV off.

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Ryan Mallet I'll give you...the guy from Boise St couldn't start at a single SEC school. By the way...I said TRUE sophomores. Come with facts.

7. DeaconJohn

DeaconJohn Founding Member

Is this guy beyond ciriticism? I've heard enough Jarrett Lee hatin and I just don't get it? Jordan Jefferson cannot run the option, he has a weak arm and he gets sacked because he isn't cognizant of what's going on down-field. He has slow feet so he can't run the wild-tiger. So what is his true value????

1 person likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

That can be said for every QB out there...

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I disagree, JJ hasn't had any running game this year, not much support for him on the field.
    There is no offensive consistency, Wr's dropped a lot of passes also.
    JJ has won us more games by himself than he has lost.
    The coaches are truly part of the problem also.

10. 13ignutz

13ignutz Freshman

Yeah okay.. keep spinning guy.