2009 Citrus Bowl Thread-LSU v Penn St.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Dec 28, 2009.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Maybe so but JJ is only 19 years old... and he's not the issue with LSU. Without JJ we lose several more games by much more then we did. We don't have a QB currently on roster who was supposed to see playing time until next year.

2. gmoz33

gmoz33 Founding Member

Auburn by far.

3. DeaconJohn

DeaconJohn Founding Member

So, he's 19?? When I was in high school, 18 year old's were dying in Viet Nam. Forget the age, he's at this point by his own choice. Just who is making him play in the spot-light at so young an age?

My big problem was the lack of love for Jarrett Lee after last year and how everyone is in lock-step with Jordan Jefferson. You cannot criticize him. If you think so, just try, you're labeld a hater!!

JJ is not the problem, it's the handlers (coaches and the sports media) who have elevated this guy when it's not justified. Perhaps he is the best but that speaks poorly of Les and company.

This is an opinion post, you do not have to accept my opinion if you don't agree. Just don't disparage me. Then it get's personal.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Auburn...easy.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I agree in letting someone have their opinion, but come on. You're talking about comparing last year's QB play to JJ this year?? Really?? Lee threw as many pick 6s last year as JJ threw picks all this season. Do you understand that? Lee gave the other team points without their offense even having to take the field!

6. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

Thanks! Congratulations and hope our teams can meet again.
    :geaux:

7. Kiss4Liss

Kiss4Liss Freshman

JohnLSU - this is random, but where did you find that one pic of the Citrus Bowl Stadium with the blue sky and clouds? Please let me know, thank you! Liss underscore GT at hot mail.

8. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

It took me 1 minute to find it on Google, seriously?