2009 Mock Draft

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jreed999, Apr 29, 2008.

1. TrojanMan

TrojanMan Founding Member

It's Just So Retarded To Make A Mock Draft So Early...Nobody Knows Whats Going To Happen Next Season Or Who Will Still Be Considered A Top Prospect...

:cool:

2. buckeye78

buckeye78 Founding Member

Winning the nagurski award and having 19 tackles in the championship game certainly sounds average to me! In fact, our waterboy had 22 tackles, so that's pretty average. I realize that many of these tackles were down field, but i've already discussed on this board that this resulted from our Dline's inability to hold up blockers that were scraping and getting downfield. make no mistake, he'll be a starting NFL linebacker.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Oh, I hope that doesn't bode ill for Ghoulston in the NFL...that your dline had so much trouble...

1 person likes this.
  4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

for the Saints, maybe.

average.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Al Woods could be a high draft pick - but not next year. We'll see about 2010.

Herman Johnson, Tyson Jackson, Byrd, & Beckwith are only seniors I can think of with the potential to go in the first round. Ciron Black and RJF are two Jr's that could potentially leave early & go in the first round.

Charles Alexander, Curtis Taylor, Kirston Pittman, & Brett Helms will be drafted, but somewhere outside the first day.

6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Dude. :huh:

Duuuuude. :shock:

dude. :nope:

7. buckeye78

buckeye78 Founding Member

8. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

:rofl:

Do you mean that guy that has only appeared in a half a dozen games since being drafted in '02 or '03? Is he even on a NFL roster anymore? Did you really just mention him while trying to state your case for OSU players not being busts?

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

im certainly not going to try and argue that LSU has developed as many pros as ohiost.

just saying laurinitas is way over-rated and has little shot of getting drafted in first round.

how many/how good other ohiost linebackers were have nothing to do with it.

really, its less "haterism" on my part and more kool-aid drinking on your part. but thats ok, typical fans are like that.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Laryngitis:grin: was predicted to go in the top half of the 1st round if he would have declared early this year and I think he will hold that position coming out of next season if he goes without any serious injuries.