2010 Ole Miss Game Thread CBS, CBSSports.com, 2:30

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 18, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Great game by the O, thank you JJ you've found yourself. If we get that O and the D we've had all yr we take Ark no problem.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

10-1 who'd of thunk it.

2. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

bravo to the offense. They played a hell of a game. Grats to the Player of the Game, Jordan Jefferson.

3. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

Gotcha!!

4. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

Thanks Reb! Your guys played hard!

5. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Man, LSU just can't make these SEC games easy for us! Great win, especially the O; way to step up and make plays. It sure seems like Nutt has Miles' number, doesn't it.

6. Halekala

Halekala Founding Member

I did not know that Ole Miss took Jeremiah Masoli until I saw him in the game today! I thought if you get kicked out of a division I-A program you could not come back to another I-A program in that same year! Nutt must've been desperate. This does not bode well for SEC's reputation. I am glad we beat them. It was heck of a game. Congratulations to the Tigers and coach Miles for another 10 win season. Well done. Now let's beat the Hogs and go the NC game!

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Hell of a game Col., the Rebs played great. :thumb: Masoli & Nutt had my azz workin' buttonholes on that metal bleacher all night! :LSU231:

8. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

Thought I'd put this in the game thread. I had to leave mid-4th quarter for my son's basketball game 30 min away. So I have Hawthorne on the radio. We kick off to OM, squib type kick I think, and the OM guy touches it but doesn't control it. Ball rolls into the end zone. Hawthorne goes bananas "HE TOUCHED IT! HE HAS TO RUN IT OUT!". Meanwhile Doug Moreau, wishing he didn't have to say it out loud, says "no he doesn't, he never had control of the ball and it carried into the end zone". Hawthorne "oh".

Later, on LSU's last drive to win, another Hawthorne gem. "Ridley takes the ball, HE'S AT THE 5, 10, 6 YARD LINE!". We were laughing in the car, hey that's quite a move!

9. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Hawthorne is freaking terrible.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

He found a loophole. By enrolling in graduate school at OM, he was granted eligibility. The NCAA originally denied it, but OM appealed and for some reason, they changed their minds.

Gary Danielson mentioned that he thought it was the right decision and that everybody deserves a second chance. While I agree with the 2nd chance part, Masoli's was long past. In high school, he was convicted of strong armed robbery, then in college at Oregon, he burglarized a dorm or something and the person who lived there came home while it was in progress. He got suspended for that, then got busted for weed, so Oregon finally kicked him off the team.

I don't think he should've been granted eligibility, then again, I hate thugs, so I might be biased. How much do you want to bet he drops out of graduate school when he's no longer eligible to play?