2010 ULM Game Thread TIGERVISION, ESPN3.com 6:00pm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Final play of the game. Blue take it to the 27. Game over.

2. lsutiga2007

lsutiga2007 Founding Member

LSU for the WIN!

3. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

At least the scoreboard was pretty, the passing game on the other hand...... 8-22 for 95 yards. Yikes! Hopefully its enough to win our next two games.

4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

A win is a win. Strange game offensively -- we put up 51 points, yet less than 300 yards total offense and horrible on 3rd down conversions. Granted, we had short fields to work with all night. Great game by the D pitching a shutout with 2 defensive scores (almost 3!).

:geauxtige

5. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

With this win, we beat our 2008 win total, and tie our 2009 win total. 10+ win season, here we come!

6. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

Would have liked to seen some prettier passing numbers, but you can't complain when you hang half a hundred on somebody and shut them out.

7. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Oh, believe me, there will be some who will complain loudly. And stupidly.

I think Chip Kelly said it tonight "it only takes one point to win." Some folks

never learn that part.

8. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

like i said in another thread. If Randle holds onto the beautifully thrown TD pass in the 1st quarter we get close to 40 yards more. Then if Tolliver catches the wide open TD pass in the 2nd we have another 11.

Then if Randle doesn't drop a well thrown first down pass from JJ if we don't have an ineligible man down the field on that 3rd and 1 on the 2nd drive (only happened because the lineman completely blew the ULM guy off the line and kept driving him) we get another 23 yards passing.

Yes, those drops don't count in the stats but they really screwed up the passing stats tonight. The one positive was that JJ and Lee were throwing down the field at least. That was a nice change of pace.

9. AndrewAce24

AndrewAce24 Founding Member

Sorry, I meant to add if your watching from out of state but live in La with a Cox account...

I was able to watch on ESPN3 in Pensacola after logging into my Cox account. Quality wasn't all that great, but it was free, so I can't complain.

As a bonus, I also got to watch Texas get smoked, since ABC was showing the god awful Florida State game over here.