2010 WVU Game Thread ESPN2 8pm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DisplacedLSUFan

DisplacedLSUFan Veteran Member

Our kick returner is the team leader in all purpose yards.

2. msully

msully Founding Member

just a question

WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS TEAM IS WEAK WHAT ARE OUR WEAK POINTS ,. I SEE ONLY ONE . THE COACH CAN ONLY CALL HE THINKS MAY WORK .
    YOU TELL ME WHERE WE ARE WEAK, OUR COACHES ARE AS GOOD AS YOU WILL EVER FIND .

3. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

It is not very productive to fire coaches in the middle of the season. Both Crowton and Studawa have to go, but it would be best to wait until the end of the season. We would then have the time to do a really good search.

4. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Not bad in itself, because it happens. However, he doesn't play on offense.......

5. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

Even with all the upsets today, I doubt if we move up in the polls. We certainly don't deserve it.

6. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

This game WAS like backing up to the pay table, but somehow the Tigers came out on top.

I guess that's what they mean by trying to have success in all three phases of the game.

We've got the D and ST looking good, but I swear I've never seen so much offensive talent so poorly used. Whose fault is it? Well, it's the players' fault. It's the coaches' fault. It is the Head Coach's fault.

The players dropped passes. The players committed many, many too many stupid penalties. The coaches did not make the adjustments to help the players be more successful. And finally it all comes down to the Head Coach, who is responsible for all of them.

I've always been a fan of Les Miles as a man, and tolerant of him as a Head Coach. But HE has to get better. The coaches MUST get better, and the players need to stop doing stupid stuff that cost yards and yards of penalties. Our players are far too talented to act stupid. They are far too talented to make so many mental errors.

I love my Tigers, but I wish they would perform to potential. (Dang, I think that's what my parents used to say about me. Now I understand.)

:geaux:

7. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

You don't believe the game we just witnessed was won off the backs of the defensive and special teams talent?

1 person likes this.
  8. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

Congrats Tigers! We won. A couple of thoughts.

1. It made perfect sense to put JJ back in on the last drive because they knew we were going to hand it off every play, and JJ and Ridley have had much more experience with the exchange.

2. The WV fans that came to this board were wrong. Tiger Stadium made a difference, and our speed on defense made a difference.

3. I believe that Miles will realize that Lee has to get more playing time, and will put him on the field earlier next week.

4-0 is nice!

9. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

+1 :geaux:

10. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

I for one saw a victory tonight, ugly but a win. And I really did not think 4-0 was gonna happen, so I am impressed at the record.