2011 DT Tim Jernigan

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Apr 24, 2010.

1. tboy

tboy Founding Member

We certainly have a lot of possibilities on the DL who haven't given us a verbal, Rasco, Mickey Johnson, Jernigan. You never know what to hope for. What I mean is sometimes I would just as soon take the home town boy if he is close in talent. Remember last year when we had a verbal from the Cali DT and lost him at the end. OOS guys are more likely to decommit and could scare off the locals if the timing isn't right or we wait too long for them.

2. deuce985

deuce985 Founding Member

I think Jernigan likes LSU but is playing the game. Stays in Florida or ends up at Bama, IMO.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Haven't really seen him talk too much or play any games up to this point. Probably stays in FL though.

4. bhelmLSU

I keep hearing good things about Tim and LSU and he seems to love the coaches, LSU, New Orleans, and the food. Would be a nice surprise come NSD.

Carver High School's bulked up defensive tackle and Columbia's 285-pound running back highlight Jamie Newberg's southern notes. - ESPN

5. bhelmLSU

ESPNU 150 DT Tim Jernigan is a dominating force - ESPN

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I bet that we rise a lot faster with a lot of defensive prospects as the season goes on....with the way this defense is playing.

7. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Can't wait to hear what he has to say about LSU right now. Our DL put on a show.

8. shoelessjoe

shoelessjoe Founding Member

Tim Jernigan

How do we stand with him. I have been reading that it seems very possible for him to land at LSU. What do the experts think?

9. bhelmLSU

We are probably in the lead and sitting pretty right now. Loves LSU and the coaches, etc... Dad is on board as well.

However, as NSD it gets harder and harder to leave the home state especially a state like Florida with so many options. Watch out for FSU and UF (HS coaches are big UF fans and pushing the issue).

10. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

Any news on Jernigan? Just the thought of hhim and FREAK in the middle makes me get chills! I hope FREAK is in his ear pulling him our way!:geauxtige