2011 FS T.K. Fleming

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, May 11, 2010.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Kiffin and Orgeron are looking for guys like that...USC bound now...I bet

2. Dmarzio

Dmarzio Founding Member

This sounds like 'roid rage, haha. LSU should stay far, far away from this one. Let Kiffin have him so he can further his bad reputation at USC with this thug.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

All indications at this point is that LSU has backed off.

Look for someone like Ryan Byrd to get an offer at camp next week. HE would rather play WR but would come to LSU as a S/CB.

We will still evaluate Renaldo Thomas at camps and his senior year and keep heavy contact with OOS prospects like Pat Martin.

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Indications are that Miles is sticking by Fleming and not withdrawing the scholarship offer. Why? LSU does not need this kind of a thug on the team. He will be an embarrassment; another Desiel.

5. bhelmLSU

Didn't read the article but LSU wouldn't need to officially remove the offer. They would just tell him we are not ready to take a commit or not accept a commit if they feel he is not worth the risk. Maybe see how he responds to the trouble he got into and make a decision at a later date.

6. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

True enough. But if they withdraw the scholly, that gives them an extra one to play with.

7. bhelmLSU

There is no limit on offers.

8. bhelmLSU

Looks like the staff is still very much interested in him and he and Miles discussed the incident this weekend with him. I will trust the staff's judgment.

He is all LSU and I expect him to commit after taking some official visits.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

He has to be a hell of a ball player, because Miles usually doesn't take this route with problem guys.

10. tboy

tboy Founding Member

If the description of the incident is close to accurate, I don't want the guy. If the kid he gave a concussion to was 16, when he is 18, that doesn't bode well. I know there could be extenuating circumstances, etc., but all the news we are getting sounds bad. I don't want him. Safeties, as I have mentioned before, are one of the easiest positions to put an athlete. And as we know, being an incredibly talented athlete doesn't always equal success at safety. You can't blow coverages and you need ball skills. We don't need him Les. N-E-X-T!