2011 FS T.K. Fleming

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, May 11, 2010.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Im inclined to agree with you.

2. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

A player that will kick someone in the head while he's on the ground is not someone I want to see in an LSU uniform. He will do it in a game sure as hell.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

He is a great athlete and really impressed the coaches at camp again this week. Some are saying that the articles about the incident are far-fetched from what actually happened but who knows.

Word from camp is that we really didn't push for his commitment at the camp but did reassure him that we are still interested. Maybe we are waiting to see how the legal stuff turns out.

4. tboy

tboy Founding Member

That is reasonable. Perhaps like many of us, LSU just doesn't know what is rumor or fact and is investigating and trying to sort it out. The legal process, if sworn statements, depositions,etc., or given will help them reach those conclusions. We may also want to be perceived as giving the guy a fair shake (innocent before proven guilty and all of that) and not rushing to judgement. LSU has to be concerned with perception, but we don't. Let me be the first to rush to judgement. N-E-X-T!

5. tigerfan1974

tigerfan1974 Veteran Member

Kid is a heck of a player, but I do not know him personally, and have heard mixed reviews on his character. On one hand, I hope he gets his life on track and becomes the next Laron Landry. On the other, I'm sick of all these kids that have a sense of entitlement, and coaches and fans can feed this by overlooking things that would get a normal kid expelled and jailed.
    Hopefully, things aren't overlooked-the punishment fits the crime-the young man learns from his mistake-the young man gains character and humility and contributes positively to society and LSU.

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Word on the street was that the 16 year old kid was wearing Auburn garb and threw corndogs at Flemming while yelling "War Eagle" and "LSwho?". T.K. then whipped his arse for being lame and wearing those horrid colors. Leave it to the Shreveport, Texas media to leave out the most important details of this story.

7. deuce985

deuce985 Founding Member

Are you serious? I can't tell if that is sarcasm or not. I'm leaning to sarcasm. I sure hope so because that definitely isn't a reason to go beating someone down to the ground and getting slapped with cuffs.

The more I hear about this kid, the more I want him far away from LSU as possible. If the concussion thing is remotely true, he can kindly stay away from our program. You really have no excuse doing that.

The rumors and paper may be skewed but the point still remains, he was taken away in cuffs, so he obviously did something bad enough to warrant that. I don't know many cops around here that would put cuffs on a kid for disturbing the peace at a party. So yea, he most likely got into a fight and hurt the other kid bad enough where someone called the cops.

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

He was joking...

9. deuce985

deuce985 Founding Member

I was leaning to sarcasm but you never know on the internet...:wave:

My opinion on Fleming still remains though. I like the way our program is now, something Miles has done a great job doing.

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I heard we are back in the picture for Janzen Jackson and Darren Myles again.:hihi:.