2011 FS T.K. Fleming

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, May 11, 2010.

1. Sam1975

Sam1975 Veteran Member

My guess how this will play out,goes to a Military Academy for a year.Proves to the staff that issues are behind him , then becomes a member of the 2012 Class.Based on the verbals already and who still as LSU on their short list #s are also not in his favour this class.

2. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Actually, if this ends up being the case, I would feel much more comfortable about bringing him into our program. A year at a military prep academy, staying out of trouble, and proving that he can act like a mature individual with a great opportunity ahead of him would do a lot as far as showing people that he is deserving to put on the purple and gold, not just on the field.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

He has some work to get qualified but on track and if he is qualified he will take the offer from LSU. If LSU decides there isn't enough room he will take an offer elsewhere. Military or Juco will only be an option if he doesn't get qualified.

4. married2atiger

married2atiger Founding Member

I talked to T.K. at the gym this afternoon, he said he is taking another official visit within the next two weeks (bhelm may know exact date) and he will probably sign his letter while in Baton Rouge, if not then, he will definitely fax his letter in on NSD. Also said he is working on Rasco.

5. bhelmLSU

Probably the 21st and we also have guys coming in on the 28th but I don't think he can sign anything until NSD so he will have to fax it in. I know he has been pretty adamant that he is going to come to LSU. I am hesitant to say that it will work out exactly how he hopes given the uncertainty of who we will get commits from between now and NSD which could change who we have room for. If he is a greyshirt he would still sign however and then again next NSD too.

Also being thrown around by some that he could come to LSU on a track scholarship his 1st year and then get a football scholarship the next.

He would know more than me on his and LSU's plans but my guess is that it is not as set in stone as he says it is. Who knows we could have plenty of room if a couple of guys currently committed aren't with us come NSD. (Just speculating, no names to really worry too much about at this time)

He is a great athlete and could be another LB in this class with some added weight so he may have a spot without question.

6. married2atiger

He would definitely need a good late spring/summer with Moffitt, He looked solid, but I think on a decent regimen he could pack on some good pounds!

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So eventually this kid will bulk up to 220-230 and be an OLB I suspect.

8. bhelmLSU

Hopefully

9. tigerfan1974

tigerfan1974 Veteran Member

What's the word of Fleming?

If he's a greyshirt candidate, shouldn't he sign today?

10. married2atiger