2011 S Jermaine Reve

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Kurtis Bleaux, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Kurtis Bleaux

Kurtis Bleaux Founding Member

Anybody know anything about this guy. Says he's very high on LSU. Haven't seen anything about him here.

per yahoo sports:
    Safety would love to play for LSU

By Jamie Newberg

Jermaine Reve will be one of the most highly recruited defensive backs from Dade County. Reve, 6-0 and 175 pounds, is from high school football power Miami Northwestern. Last season as a junior he racked up 70 tackles, eight tackle for a loss, three forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and an interception.

“I play strong safety and tackling is my strength,” Reve said. “I am also a student of the game and I watch a lot of film. I am working on my coverage skills because I want to be a great cover safety. You have to too translate to the next level. I have had a good off-season. I have been running and lifting and working on my craft.”

Reve has one scholarship offer at this time and it’s from Central Florida.

“Yeah, UCF was first to offer. I was waiting and it came. That felt nice. Coach (David) Kelly is a cool person. He’s a good talker with a good personality.”

So who is recruiting Reve hard that could be close to offering?

“LSU is the school that I want to offer. I mainly talk with them through email, Tennessee is recruiting me very hard and I talked with them a while back. I am getting a ton of letters from schools like Kansas and Kansas State.

“I would love to play in SEC. I love LSU right now. If they offer I would probably commit. I just want to play in that environment, play in Death Valley. I like Tar Heels too. I would love to play for LSU or UNC.”

Reve has already seen Miami and Florida International. He is planning on seeing a bunch of schools this summer.

“Oh yeah. I am planning on taking summer trips, going to camps and seeing a bunch of campuses.”

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Haven't heard anything about him but I assume he is a guy we want to come in and evaluate this summer.

I will keep up with him and see how it plays out.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

doesnt have alot of offers right now, but he is supposedly a great tackler and pretty smart kid.

Will be hard to take guys like this in 2011 with the numbers we are looking at.

4. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Most likely he's got talent coming from Northwestern. Definitely would like LSU to develop a relationship with Northwestern also wonder if his recruitment would help a lil with TeddyB.