2011 WR Bradley Sylve

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Dec 22, 2009.

1. deuce985

deuce985 Founding Member

I've heard about this but why would he blame Louisiana? It has nothing to do with the state. If he has that outlook, extremely immature. But from what I've heard about his dad, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I really want this guy badly...I don't care if hes a luxury for LSU. Its better to have a luxury than having it turn into a need down the road...we don't even know for sure if Landry will stick with his commitment since hes a national recruit.

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I think the charge was he made an offensive comment in front of a female teacher.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I believe it goes a lot deeper than that with other events from the past coming into play but I do not know the details and don't want to speculate.

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I'm hearing the coach has been a big Saban fan. Who knows, Alabama high school football has maybe found a new coach. Any case this kid can fly and Bama has so much speed I think coach may have to open things up in the months to come.

5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I dont care the reasons or circumstances, its never good to lose a coveted, in-state player to an out of state school. Especially that snake in the grass. I know we are still keeping the majority of top in state talent but the last few years more and more players are leaving. Not a good sign. I just hope that we keep all the commits.

1 person likes this.
  6. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: I don't think we need to lose any sleep over this one. He can always keep K. Bell company on the bench. :thumb: :LSU231:

7. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

First off I know its not over with Sylve. Secondly, I wont lose sleep over losing him, but its not good the fact we are losing yet another in state player that LSU is going hard after. I dont mind losing the ones we offer late in the game like Sentimore or Lacy, but its not a good sign that Satan is making so many in roads in La. Add to that losing out on McKnight, Jackson, Bell, Reed, and now Sylve. It can be sliced up any way you want but thats NOT a good sign. The fence just isnt quite as strong as it once was.

8. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I'm not surprised that a Bama fan would think that Saban is God who is worshiped by Louisiana high school coaches. I wish Miles had the ability to predict the future and then make it happen like Saban does. :grin:.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I heard the Superintendent on WWL when the story first broke. He said the full details would be public record after the coach's hearing, and that there had been past incidents as well. The one that led to his suspension was the comment in front of the teacher.

10. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Hard to overreact with any one player getting away. Auburn will get their fair share of Alabama recruits. LSU being the only SEC game in state perhaps makes this rare and harder to grasp. Last year the state of Louisiana produced only 19 SEC recruits, with LSU taking 13. This year promises to be more productive and many more teams are going to want in.

Miles continues to make his annual pilgrimage into Alabama and surrounding states and will end up with practically everyone he wants. The Hat does get recruiting, even his detractors get that.

When the dust settles, all I really want to know is that the 25 players we end up with are coach Saban type players.