2011 WR Bradley Sylve

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Dec 22, 2009.

1. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

As much as i really want to hate you because you are a bama fan, you do make some valid points. Miles can recruit, and we all know saban can too. Louisiana is loaded with talent this year, and a lot of programs will try to dip in. None scare me more then bama because saban is a hell of a recruiter. The guy knows what to say and when to say it. We all know he's a helluva coach, just to us LSU fans not a good person.

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Textbook salesmen? :grin:

1 person likes this.
  3. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Rumors that he injured his elbow and will likely need surgery. Any truth to it?

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Haven't heard anything but if true this kid can't catch a break.

5. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

It's from someone claiming to be a relative of his.. and this guy has been singing his praises. He said that he was 100% LSU lock until the crap with his coach too.

6. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: I don't know any details on what's going on with this kid, but why would all the stuff goin' on with his coach have any influence on him going from 100% LSU lock to a 'Bama commit? Just curious. :LSU231:

7. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Coach was his step-dad if I remember right. If his elbow does require surgery.. he did the right thing by committing to Bama imo. Locked in his spot and if he wants to go to LSU he can always sign with LSU.

I'd feel bad for him if he had to get elbow surgery.. at least it was during the off-season though. That'd be 2 major injuries in 2 years..

8. bhelmLSU

Yes his coach is his stepdad and I am hearing he is looking at job possibilities in Alabama. His coach and Saban are close and all this started when Saban was in town for his Tour stop.

I also wonder if his coach/stepdad feels slighted by Miles because Miles gave an endorsement to Coach Dautrueve at East St. John who is going through similar LHSAA hearings but I have not heard that Miles gave the same endorsement to Coach Crutchfield, Just speculation on my part though.

9. Fighting Tigers

Fighting Tigers Founding Member

Anyone have an update on what was said in scout about him possibly still looking at LSU? Thanks.

10. bhelmLSU

Nothing new...

He has been in contact with LSU no more than ever and is really close to the guys committed to LSU. Many still feel he will end up at LSU when it is all said and done.