2012 Football Offers

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Oct 12, 2010.

1. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Thanks for the update. :LSU231:

2. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: What is the name of the LB from Mississippi that LSU offered recently? How good a chance does LSU have of landing him? LB is definitely a position of need for the future. :LSU231:

3. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Richie Brown Richie Brown - Yahoo! Sports

4. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

5. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Bhelm, have you heard if LSU is interested in LB Dominique Lavalais from Alexandria Senior High? Hearing he's a Div I prospect this year. :LSU231:

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

He came to the camp and got himself on the radar LSU wise for the 2013 class. He is Div I and will be one of those guys we try to get in to all the camps next year to earn an offer. He has a chance to be a good LB prospect. I hope you has a lot of Chad in him.

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Thanks Bhelm. Since I'm in the local area, will try and catch one of his games this year. Would be great to see one of the local kids become a Tiger. :thumb: :LSU231:

8. Lsufan114

Lsufan114 Freshman

Is LSU gonna offer the linebacker from Amite HS I can't recall his name.If you have any info it would be greatly apperciate it. Thanks

9. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

We go to the same barbershop. That kid badly wants to go to LSU. It's all he talks about in the shop. Objective one is to have a good junior year. After that, enjoy the process and take visits, but if he's of that caliber, he's all LSU's if he's wanted. It was amazing to see his transition from scrawny 13 year old to beefed up 15 year old. I went a while not seeing him in the shop, and he came in one day and the first thing I said was damn boy! You on roids? Little boy in the face, grown man across the chest. Kid worked hard and got huge. He sits and talks to me everytime we're there at the same time. He wants to be great. His wish right now for is about 2-3 more inches of height and it's possible with some of the height in his family. High character, smart kid.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member