2012 WR Kavahra Holmes Commits

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Jun 7, 2011.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I was kind of thinking Fobbs might switch...because, if I remember right, he was originally recruited there. But I'm not surprised a WR is switching to DB.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Dural seems to be stepping up nicely. Plus we have that Juco WR on the way at the same time as Avery if he gets his grades in order.

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Just like Mo Claiborne and Corey Webster...

4. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

Miles mentioned him a couple times in the press conference after yesterday's practice:

On the play of the young cornerbacks in practice since Tyrann Mathieu's dismissal...
    "I think there's a number of guys there that are pretty talented and there are some guys who are new to the position, like [Kavahra] Holmes, who really has ability and really is kind of feeling his way right now - not necessarily intuitive because he's not had the technique a lot.

On when the idea of playing Kavahra Holmes at cornerback came to be...
    "Early in camp. Well before camp started, to be honest. Just the thought process. He came in, did a great job at receiver, and we said, 'OK, when we have the time, let's look at it.' So he's over there right now and I think he's doing pretty well."