2014 CB Ed Paris Commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Feb 25, 2013.

1. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

WELCOME!!! Tigers loading up already it truely is a great time to be a TIGER!!

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

LSU has done a great job in finding these players. Look at the job that was done with Jalen Mills, also from Tx. Straight out of high school, an finished 4th on the team in tackles and started every game.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

ho hum....

lol

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

5. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

These corners we're bringing in just keep getting taller and taller, and I'm loving it more and more.

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

7. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

LSU commitment Ed Paris doubles as recruiter during Dallas Nike Camp

Paris..was working hard at the Nike Football Training Camp north of Dallas on Sunday to get more prospects -- including five-star cornerback Tony Brown -- to join him in Baton Rouge.

"I have to (recruit) here," said Paris, who committed in February. "We have to be the No. 1 team."

A fellow prospect that Paris was working on was Jamal Adams, a safety from Lewisville, Texas. Paris and fellow 2014 Tigers commitment Chris Hardeman were pitching Adams after the event concluded, and Adams picked up an official offer from LSU shortly thereafter, as Paris proudly announced on Twitter.
    Paris, along with Brown and Adams, ended up as one of the most impressive defensive back prospects at the camp
    "He's not catching the ball," Paris said of a receiver who called him out. "If I press you, it's a wrap. I take that very seriously. If someone catches on me, I'm upset."
    "I went 100 percent in every drill today. I feel like I learned a lot today, and I can't wait to go to The Opening. I've been working on my drills to make sure they were crisp today."
    Paris made sure to improve his game during the session. He constantly asked the coaches leading the drills questions about his footwork and worked on little details between the drills -- even during the one-on-one sessions that occurred after nearly five hours of testing and drills.
    "It's very important to be hungry in this industry that we're in today," Paris said. "It's non-stop working.
    "You can always get better, though -- always get better."
    Paris was one of seven players Sunday who earned an invitation to The Opening, Nike's camp for the top 150 prospects in the nation held over the summer at the corporation's headquarters in Beaverton, Ore.
    Joining Paris on that list were Brown and Curtis wide receiver Malachi Dupre, No. 7 in the NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune Fantastic 40. Paris accepted his invitation to The Opening with an LSU hat on as well.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Thats good to hear, sounds like a very high character guy.

9. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He also said there's no place sweeter than LSU and said "Leonard (fournette) Speedy (Noil) Chi (Malichi Dupre), and TB (Tony Brown) you see where I'm at, Lets go"

Jopry, TigerTap and GregLSU like this.