2014 DE Deondre Clark Commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TigerTap, Jun 24, 2013.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Could be.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Much ado....has Deondre never been to a college basketball game? This happens everywhere, including LSU last night, when a UK player fouled out.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Agree but in the moment it was his brother. Will it make any difference in his decision? Doubtful.

5. islstl

Yeah well in this case it's the brother of a high profile recruit you're trying to convince to commit to your football program. Not smart.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Probably not, but I'll take every little edge we can get.

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

This is starting to remind me of the Landon Collins situation.

Mom says very open to LSU on visits then right away starts pushing the stay close to home angle. She is all over social media trying to get OU support to help her. Then her son starts getting blasted even more by OU fans on social media. Getting nasty.

8. islstl

So you don't suspect Landon Collins' Mom in actuality wanted Collins to go to Bama over LSU? Because if she indeed played us, she should pursue a career in acting, because she put on a great show 2 years ago.

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

No I meant the other way around. She gave no ill signs to Bama or any other school while on a visit to those schools and then went to social media putting on the LSU pressure.

10. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

This may seem kind of harsh, but really Mom's situation is her situation. Sure, it affects the entire family but her situation is not his burden to bear. If she just wants her son close that's one thing. But if she's using her illness to guilt him into staying she's wrong and selfish. If he WANTS to stay close to home, then he should. If he truly wants to go elsewhere, regardless of where it is, give your blessings, and move on to focusing on your health.

Reminds me Here Comes the Boom. Dad is a business owner short of staff and pulls his daughter from the music program to work his store...crushing her dream. Like the teacher told the father...that's your situation to deal with. Not hers. Don't derail her dream because you have an adult issue that needs to be handled by you, the adult.

If he chooses to stay I applaud him. But I hope Mom isn't stealing his joy for her own benefit.

red55, dudley, LSUDad and 2 others like this.