2014 depth chart

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mctiger, Feb 7, 2014.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What football player hasn't taken bad angles? If I remember correctly, Ried was quite beat up during the 2012 season. More than likely trying to over compensate.

Anyway, he translated VERY well into the NFL..

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mentioned in another post Ried was beat up pretty good throughout 2012. He gave us everything he had. I think after the 2013 season, we should well know how good Ried was.

3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I too was pushing Reid, when I posted that he would go in the late 1st or early 2nd round of the draft, got hit from all sides. This year, its Loston who I like as to going as high as the 3rd round in this years draft, with the NFL teams, you never know. He could end up in the 4th or 5th, I know wide range, but thats the draft. One more thing I can say about Loston, he could be reunited with Reid, as the 9'ers are one of the teams looking at him in this draft. They knew what they had in Reid and the LSU players, Loston is another. Best of luck to all.

Another quick story, I was at a practice at Rice University, talking with one of the coaches, he told me that the Seahawks were looking at their TE Vance McDonald, an said if he was around in the 3rd, they would take him. In the second round the 49'ers drafted Vance, the Seahawks had also worked out the teammate of Vance, Luke Wilson, another TE. In the 5th round, the Hawks took Luke.
    Taylor Cook was another TE from that same Rice team in 2012, he also was picked up by the Panthers(UDFA), making Rice to only team to have 3 TE's making it into NFL camps as rookies last year.