2014 OT Cameron Robinson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Jul 17, 2013.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Everyone wanted the DB collins, we ended up with Jalen Mills, I like Mills right now, the guy has done well. He's the next 1st round CB to come out of LSU. Keep an eye on Loston, he is the pre-season top pick in the NFL on the team as a Sr.

2. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Apparently Bama didn't want Collins as badly as they didn't want LSU to have him or he simply isn't the player they thought he was and wanted him to be.

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Collins was a take for whomever wanted him. Same with CRob. Regarding the others, there's a lot of guys that don't really fit one system or another. See Kwon. He is totally unlike the typical Alabama LB physically...yet fits LSU well.
    That said, wake me up when someone Bama gets outta LA does something to make me say it was a huge loss.

Oh, and Speedy trollin fools...laughable.

stevescookin likes this.
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Before the LSU/TCU game Cam Robinson tweeted:

Ready for this LSU vs TCU game

Some guy tweeted back to him:

for a "bama lock" guy you sure love them Tigers! #GeauxTigers #GoodLuckThisYearCRob #BrightFuture

Cams response back to him:

that's because I'm not anything close to a "Bama Lock"

Well see what happens, but he's been pretty high on LSU through his twitter... take it for what it's worth.

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

He's fitting in as well as expected. Seeing a good amount of playing time behind returning starter. He was one of four with 4 or 5 tackles Saturday along with another safety in that same group.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Don't forget, Pocik spent the preseason camp battling Porter for the starting center position. He could very well end up there, the coaches are very likely telling CR that's what will happen.

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Speaking of that Landon's mom is holding a recruiting summit for parents in Metairie on the 7th.

One of the tag lines:

"Some of these recruiting people come in and give them Hollywood Dreams"..."When they get in the program, it's not what they recruited about and it hurts their morale"... "It's not what they say."

titoabad1 and GregLSU like this.
  8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I could see how winning that national championship, on this years # 1 team in the nation, while being selected this week, one of Bama's special teams player of the week would be bad for morale.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Is she claiming little nickki is a liar? Noooooo

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

As you know she is all over the place but she has made suggestions to that on multiple occasions.