2014 State of the Union Address

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 28, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

No, I had mentioned that there have been delays. The Syrians have cited security concerns for causing the delays and have requested additional equipment including armored jackets for shipping containers, electronic countermeasures and detectors for improvised explosives, but say they are committed to removing the chemicals "as soon as possible." No one wants the chemicals to be waylaid by islamist rebels. But yesterday's news was that the UN inspectors think there may be some foot-dragging going on as well. Still, the ships that will destroy the chemicals have not yet reached Syria and when they do, things will pick up speed. Both the UN and the US today have sent strong messages to Assad that compliance must be stepped up.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

FIFY amigo, yes he had an assault rifle but it was in the trunk of the car.

3. red55

No my friend, the Sandy Hook shooter fired 156 shots, 2 from his pistol and 154 from his Bushmaster XM-15 assault rifle. 6 and 7 year old first graders, at point blank range.

4. shane0911

Is that the one in Newtown? If so, pretty sure the report from the police said the bushmaster was found in the trunk AFTER the shooter was taken down, or maybe he offed himself, either way he was dead. Now if he is dead inside the school, and the assault rifle is in the trunk... well I will let you figure that one out. You are a smart enough guy.

5. red55

No need for you to guess. Just read the account, complete with citations. The assault rifle was carried into the school, used by the shooter, and found (jammed) beside his body.

6. shane0911

Well, now isn't that funny. Every news outlet in the land reported for days, weeks even, that the bushmaster was in the trunk of the car. Now, like a fucking miracle it was in fact inside the school with the nut job. Nah amigo, the media isn't in bho's hip pocket, nothing to see here right. Let me guess, you don't ever recall those reports right? Oh, and it wasn't just your favorite channel to hate either, ALL of them, local PD, the Feds, everyone. The AR was in the trunk.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. red55

Why are you making this shit up? I just showed you the evidence. You are wrong. Whoever you thought you heard is wrong. The police reports are public documents. The nut job used his assault rifle in the shootings. Period. I challenge you to prove that wrong.

8. shane0911

There is a thread on the subject from shortly after it happened. In that thread is a link to an article that clearly states the AR was in the trunk. This was reported by all news agencies.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

And wronger than hell. Just like the Syria shyt he tried to put forth as a victory. Truth is, as was in the news today, Syria has stalled on an already BEHIND schedule to get rid of those things. Not only that, ONLY 4% HAVE been disposed of. Reason, checkers/chess. They have no respect for monkey ears.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well you posted a wiki link. All the references there were "articles". I didn't see a police report listed.

I could careless either way.