2014 WR Dhaquille Williams (JUCO)

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by jbelezairw, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

welcome to the board jbelezairw. I see nothing wrong with what you are saying about sending some love toward potential recruits. I can't see how telling a kid how much you would love to see them in the purple and gold could be a violation.

2. jbelezairw

jbelezairw Freshman

Thanks

Tiger in NC likes this.
  3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Looking better and better for LSU with this kid.

If both Beckham and Landry leave, I think it's a slam dunk this kid comes to LSU. It also may hinge on how we look with Jennings in the bowl game. If we run it 52 times, then not so much a chance at landing him. At least I wouldn't come to LSU if I were him in that case. He wants to shine for a year and split for the NFL.

4. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

I don't see why he would just automatically choose Auburn based on offensive style. They run the ball more than we do. Then again, some guys force you to change your style because theyr'e so good.

If his personal situations have truly died down, I think he stays home IF the option is there for him.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

If you are a booster club member you really aren't supposed to contact recruits unless you have valid reasons such as a relative, business, etc. If you aren't a booster you can pretty much do what you want so long as you are not a representative of LSU or a former player.

6. islstl

Auburn is a horrendous choice for an elite WR trying to impress Pro Scouts with only 1 year at the D-1 level.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. islstl

He is announcing tomorrow, which tells me it's a no go for LSU. With OBJ and Landry not making decisions on entering the draft until afte the bowl game, this kid deciding now without knowing what's happening with those two tells me he's not coming.

So I do expect it to be Auburn.

8. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Of course, he has "decided" which school he will attend before. I will believe it when I see him sign. Actually, I will believe it when he suits up.

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

After LSU's last in-home visit with Quille 2 weeks ago the staff felt he wasn't really in to it. Which they thought was weird given he was the one starting to reach out to us the last couple of months. LSU got the sign and unless something changes from now until NSD I don't see him here. Think he decided to stay with AU after the Bama/AU game.

10. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

If we end up with Quinn, Dupre, Noil & Upchurch in this class like it appears we will, I can live with Williams going to AU for a "one & done". And who knows, he could still just say to hell with college and go straight to the NFL. If LSU get's all four of the ones listed above for three or four years, it's all good in the long run.

asignupe99 likes this.