2014 WR Malachi Dupre

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by ROY_LA_CA, Oct 4, 2013.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Nick-name...

Errr, no. Suspended for a few games.

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Got in last night and he's still there.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

that is what shows up on the TV bro.

seriously? We know how gump suspensions are handled.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

that kind of NCAA violation has NEVER been handled with a slap on the wrist, as what occurred with Clinton-Dix and beloved Alabama.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I'm well aware of how it shows up on TV, shane. I don't quite understand what point you're trying to make.

Peanut Whitehead's real name was Deantwan. Yet, everything you saw about him used his nick-name.

Say what you want, but it wasn't a Bama decision on how long he was suspended. That was a ruling by the NCAA. The compliance department's recommendation to the reinstatement committee was a max of three games. They ruled two.

When has there been a suspension on a situation like this that was handled differently?

It was a secondary violation, Izzy. Those are the rules and it has nothing to do with the school as you're asserting.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You never can tell when a kid is "playing the recruiting game." Dupre has put out some tweets in the last 24 hours that are either a part of him having fun with recruiting or he's weighing options.

I'll tell ya this, CS. No matter where he ends up he looks like a kid that'll be fun to watch play for the next three or four years.

7. shane0911

You have to be the most sensitive no sense of humor having mofo on this board. Get laid my man, hope it takes care of most of it.

8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

that always works for me.

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Here's the thing shane, if I didn't have a sense of humor I couldn't tell you that you haven't said anything that was funny.

Now, some of the attempts you make a humor? They tend to lead me to believe a half-wit gave you a piece of his mind and you held on to it. :D

Libertad76 likes this.
  10. shane0911

You know what is funny? A mother scratcher named ha ha and even funnier is some jock sniffer from gump land defending him. Now move along before your feelings get hurt. No worries, I'm sure ol red will be along soon enough to defend you. We have taken it easy on you for the time being because he isn't around to fend us off. Don't push your luck...amigo ;)