2015-16 NBA Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, Oct 29, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yep but its all moot just to mask the no suspension which we knew wasnt happening. its best anyhow,

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No doubt.

There is no question he should have been suspended but there was also no doubt he wouldn't be. Sort of a no win for the league. The upgrade puts him a tech away from having no choice but to sit the next one out. I'm thinking this might be in his head now.

Tomorrow's game will be better than the last. Must see TV

3. tirk

adams is so far in his head its fun to watch. that big nasty ugly dude does everything needed to keep gs at bay, no pun intended. i was thinking hes a bigger version of joakim noah who did everything like this when donovan won at UF. greasy euro looking hard working ugly which frees up the shooting talent.

the smaller lineup worked well with ibaka low but the adams/kanter matchups is what pays the bills in this series.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

Yet again LeBron is nowhere to be found down the stretch of a close game.

0 points in the last 5 min of the game tonight on ONLY 1 fg attempt.

Give me Larry Bird any day over that clown.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

Exactly, Adams is a colossal pain in the ass and truth be told probably deserved getting kicked in the jimmy. That's his deal, does the little things that never get seen or called. Just short of dirty.

With Green being 1 Tech away from having no choice but to sit a game this could not have gone any better.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

ESPN NBA analyst said when the league gives it's official explanation they will say it was inadvertent and a part of the game of basketball. If thats what they think shouldn't they rule it was just a common foul with no flagrant and no fine?

7. shane0911

No

That is their way of keeping Draymond in the game. Confusing, I get it. Point is there was no way they were going to suspend him even though it was clear he tried and did kick Adams in the jewels. Keeping him out has a great potential to alter the outcome of the series and the NBA doesn't want or need that.

Should he have to sit, yes no doubt but I knew there was no chance of that happening. 10 years ago sure, not today and I'm glad he doesn't have to.

8. tirk

remember that bogus call on stoudemire when he barely left the bench during that scuffle. it changed the outcome of the series. they are trying to avoid that regardless. its gonna be fun to see adams fuck with this guy even harder with his passive aggressive shit. green wont sleep the rest of the series worrying about a dude who really doesnt care about much.

9. shane0911

Did you see Adams response? They asked him about getting hit in the kiwis 2 games in a row. Adams says "that guy is pretty accurate"

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So can Golden State pull off what nearly every team has failed to do in NBA playoff history? Come back from a 3-1 deficit.