2015 DT T.D. Moton

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Mar 6, 2014.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

man, Augusta will be great.
    We have a line that crosses next week matter of fact, Im the DP, so my chapter will be hosting a party in Miami.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Did you get the invite to the Masters by normal means where you put in an entry and hope for the best?

I've tried two years running with no luck. Other family members as well.

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Amateur. I've been in that for at least 4-5 years with no luck. Although my brother in law got some practice round tickets last year.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I never realized @asignupe99 was a brother.....but I guess I never gave it much thought. Now it makes sense b/c I guess he's a Nupe with MM.

Another thing, I'm in a huge group text on GroupMe. I'm a groomsman in Joe Barksdale's (yes, that one) wedding and we do all of our bachelor party discussions and wedding discussions and shit on the group text....I'm the only white guy. They talk about frats and use frat lingo and I am completely lost.....it's kinda funny.

5. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Well my buddy won tickets for the practice round and par 3 contest. When his boss found out he gave him access tix to Thursday so we will see the first round. Thursday was actually supposed to be a playing day for us but of course we're doing the first round then coming home on Friday. I have no idea of the details. I got the invite and accepted, lol.

6. asignupe99

If I'm not mistaken D-Wade and Gabby Union are having something next weekend too because my LB is promoting it. He swears D-Wade uhh...wants membership, lol.

Sorry for the hijack...

7. asignupe99

If y'all need any help with the umm...talent for the bachelor party, let me know! Assuming its in Louisiana that is...