2015 FB Bry'Keithon Mouton Commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LSUDad, Aug 1, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

LSU commit Bry'Kiethon Mouton explains how the Tiger coaches plan to use him in their offense

LSU commit Bry'Kiethon Moutonended his high school career with a state championship and a Most Outstanding Player award to go along with it.

The next competitive football game he plays will be for the Tigers next season. He said it hasn't sunk in yet that he's that close to college, but he's glad he got to end high school on top.

“It’s my senior year and I wanted to go out with a bang," he said. "Last year my best friend ever got one, so I wanted to do what I could to do to help my team, and thankfully I got the Most Outstanding Player.”

Mouton committed to the Tigers as a tight end, though he expects to fill many roles for LSU.

“I’m playing a little bit of everything," Mouton said. "H-back, slot, motion man, stuff like that.”

Mouton will take his official visit to LSU the weekend of Jan. 16.

He did say that other schools are still coming after him. He mentioned Arizona State, Miami and Ole Miss. He does want to take official visits elsewhere next month.

"I’m still hearing everybody out, seeing what they have to say," Mouton said. "So that’s why I’m going to take my officials to see what they have planned for the future.”

LSU fans shouldn't worry much about losing this three-star prospect though.

“They would have to do a lot to change my mind," Mouton said. "I’m focusing on LSU right now, because I know how they’re going to play me."

Mouton also said that he's fully qualified with an ACT score of 19.