2015 O-Line. Repeat of 2014?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by dudley, Jan 5, 2014.

1. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Like I said, I like Miles and I love LSU. I hope he makes me eat crow. I think Miles actually hasnt been the same since the '07 title season. Like Ive said many times before. I think he felt insulted by the constant, "the Hat," and "Mad Hatter," references. Since then he has lost his balls out attitude. He has become conventional. Which isnt his strong suit. The '11 season was just magical. The OL was just nasty and dominant. Everyone and their mom knew what LSU was gonna do but outside of Bama(who also had an all time great D that year), yet no one could stop it. Im not sure what has happened to OL coaching since then. To get back to the thread Id like to see Miles make a change or at least be more assertive
    as to whats expected. Its clear, we need more consistency from the OL.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

Well, our inept co-defensive coordinators were both strongly encouraged to find another job. Miles knows how to make it work.

LSUDad and geauxtigs like this.
  3. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

Crowton was "encouraged" as well.

LSUDad likes this.
  4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

And now Stud. I read many posts about Miles not making changes to his staff but........ he does. He just doesn't fly off the handle and make changes for the sake of change. He uses good virtue and makes the decision when there is a damn good reason to do it.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

True, but Stud should probably have been let go after his failed OC tenure instead of returned to the OL. I believe this season was Les giving Stud time to find another position.

I'm surprised that Les did not have a replacement ready to come in right away, but perhaps Stud was such a liability in recruiting, it was important to make the move.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Well to me Les was damn near stuck in a no win situation due to Krags illness. Both are now off the staff after having been dealt with very fairly in my opinion. Now it's time to move forward.

LSUDad and Winston1 like this.
  7. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

If you say so.

8. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Guilty as charged.