2015 QB Justin McMillan Commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LSUDad, Jun 11, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

2. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

yep, almost looks like he is slinging it, real wide delivery.

4. msully

msully Founding Member

5. Kal-El012

With the rate guys are leaving LSU at the QB position, he prolly needs to recruit 10 of them so three will stay. Hopefully there is more than a polished turd out of what's left.

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Tell me whats wrong with him??

7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

What is his record at LSU? All he does is win?

8. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Y'all two would do better if you would do a little homework. Anything can help.

9. Kal-El012

I looked at the video and commented on what I saw, the kids delivery is awkward, and I am interested in seeing what his footwork is like. Didn't it say that the kid was overlooked by all but three schools? Two nobodys and Lsu? You don't think there is a reason for that? Don't you wanna see better qb play at Lsu ? Oh wait of course not.

10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Do you want me to give you a list of players recruited by LSU and two nobodys? I seem to remember a Former LSU player only getting three offers, that player ended up being the third player taken in the first round of the NFL draft, he's still playing in the NFL with the Falcons. I know, Jacob Hester was a two star player, been said over and over again. I can keep giving you lists of players. LSU has done a better job than anyone finding talent, and putting them into the NFL, an winning with those players.

Awkward delivery? Ever seen Phillip Rivers delivery? The guy has thrown for almost 35,000 yds with that "Awkward Delivery."

One coach on the team that I wouldn't second guess is Cam, yes, he's coached Rivers with that Awkward delivery, so maybe he knows something you don't?

I seen Justin play, you do know he led hit team last year to the Texas state championship and won it? The best team in the state. I saw his game two weeks ago against DeSoto, LSU has two players from DeSoto on the team right now, Mills and Evan Washington. They send out a ton of players every year into college. Mills wasn't even the best DB on his team, LSU signed Mills, UTx signed the Echols kids, rated higher, don't think the Echols kid has started a game yet, Mills started as a true freshman. Desoto was 7-0 and Justin beat them, 65-42, you don't put up 65 pts with a bad QB.

I could go on, but don't think you'll get it.

HalloweenRun and red55 like this.