2016-17 Football Season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Jul 1, 2016.

1. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I wouldn't underestimate the midget with his defense, I'd be more confident that kitten will screw up the rookies on his side of the ball. As much as I hate where Saban is, he can flat out coach the D with rookies and vets alike.

With that said I hope you guys stomp a mud hole in them bama bitches!!!
    And you can send them two young girls to my house as they look like they have been misbehaving and need to be put over my knee. ;)

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I was under the impression that Bigalow was out with a ACL? I know a little about your 5-2 defense which operates a lot like the 3-4. Big nose tackle, two ends and two hybrid ends/edge role on the line. Takes depth, you have lots of underclassmen.

Not sure where you been reading on our D front line but Bama is bringing a lot of experience and talent in the front seven.
    Da'Ron Payne sophmore, is the next great D linemen at Bama. Alongside is Jonathan Allen senior, Dashaun Hand junior, Dalvin Tomlinson senior, Josh Frazier junior. Linebackers are very experienced as well in playing experience. Ruben Foster senior, Tim Williams senior, Dion Hamilton junior, Ryan Anderson senior, Rashaan Evans junior,
    Truth is Bama could start only 5* on defense at every position. Sorry couldn't help myself.

[​IMG]

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I agree. My thought is that Bama has a stout D....until they don't. I just think that even for Darling Nikki, it's not easy to replace half a dozen linemen and 2 outstanding coaches without even a blip.

I talked to them. Anisha wants your address.....but you may have to fight @LaSalle for her.

4. $TigerFan$

Tusk I wasn't sure class ranks but I haven't seen a bama d that is weak in a number of years. Truth be told it's been your ticket to the run of championships you have. Year in and year out Saban puts a good product on the defensive side.

I still don't like him!!!

TUSKtimes likes this.
  5. $TigerFan$

I'll send them to LaSalle when I'm done.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He's rehabbing and coaching. I expect him back for the opener. We also have Utah grad transfer Steve Tu’ikolovatu, Juco xfer Josh Fatu, and Khaliel Rogers has moved from O to D to augment.

You bring the wood, peckerhead, and we'll bring the saw.

Was that in question? Do you or do you not have 5 of 7 newbies and 2 new coaches?

[​IMG]

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Oh, snap.

8. TUSKtimes

A little smaller around the edges than last year's version, but with LSU type speed. Pruitt as new D coordinator did a good job of scheming the Clemson's of the world at FSU. I'm hoping for better alignments in our nickel and dime packages against the evil and sinister spread-scourge.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Getting a chubbie just thinking about it.

10. TUSKtimes

When did he get the injury? I was thinking the spring. If so the first game is optimistic for a huge lineman. Usually around 9 months at least.

We always have newbies and yes it sounded like you were suggesting we were inexperienced at the position. Quinnen Williams and Kendall Jones could as freshmen see some time in the rotation on the line.
    With Jeremy Pruitt, what's old is new again. He was with Saban and Bama through 3 NC as d-back coach. He's a former Alabama player. His defense at FSU in their NC season was leading the country. He can coach. Our new D-back coach is Derrick Ansley, he was a graduate assistant at Bama in 2010 and 2011.