2016 Class Post Signing Predictions

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by mobius481, Feb 10, 2016.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I thought it would be fund to make predictions about the 2016 Class. Make any prediction and any category you'd like. Here are mine:

1. Instant impact player - Rashard Lawrence. Between our lack of depth, the fact that we usually rotate guys in and out, and Lawrence's ability, I think he'll get some real PT as a freshman. Also Kristian Fulton, Michael Divinity and Andre Anthony.

2. Best Career at LSU - Kristian Fulton - I think he's going to be special. With our depth at db, he won't start immediately but will be a stud in a couple of years. Also Drake Davis.

3. Redshirt possibility - I think Willie Allen will redshirt along with Lindsey Scott and of course there will be others

4. Won't live up to billing - I'm going with Saivion Smith here. I really hope I'm wrong but he may be a tweener. Not quite a CB, not quite a safety.

5. Devin White will never play a down of football at RB. He'll be an LB.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    LSUTiga likes this.
  2. old school

old school Veteran Member

I agree with you about Saivion Smith, although I am going off of a very small sample of his competing against elite talent. However, I'm going to go against your prediction about Devin White and say he will play RB at some point. I know it is en vogue to say he will play LB at the moment, but we all know Les likes bruising RB's and I don't think we have a bruiser in the 2017 class that we feel confident about. The only problem with predicting greatness for Drake Davis is that the QB position must improve or it may impact that outcome. I think Drake has the tools, but unfortunately he can't throw the ball to himself. My prediction for most under rated based solely on stars is Caleb Roddy.

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

...and, CLMs resume' w/utilizing outstanding "athletes" isn't good. doesn't know where to put them positionally, or how to set them up for success. offensive talent like his seems to get wasted.

islstl likes this.
  4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I'll go with this prediction, that our moronic head coach continues to be moronic.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

I hate you guys are so pessimistic towards every single thread concerning LSU football. This forum was at one time enjoyable to read but has become a home for the miserable. Sad thing is a lot of you have a tremendous amount of knowledge concerning LSU football but cant get past turning every thread into a Les bashing. C'mon guys if you are truly a true LSU fan stop the bashing ,look at the positives and support the TIGERS.
    Now back on topic;
    2016 class was a great one and I think there are several that will have stellar careers at LSU and play on Sunday's. I say we have at least 3 that will receive plenty of attention from opposing teams as true freshmen. Having some of those talented Juniors return for their senior season should provide great leadership for these guys.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I'm with this guy. Let's drink the kool-aid at least til Les fucks up a game.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

[​IMG]

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Is that short for Les miles miserables.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    Bengal B and ParadiseiNC like this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

probably...we'll see